Monday, June 25, 2007

Real Estate Investing Tips

Football coach, Jonathan Ramsey stumbled across a Free Real Estate Investing Report that has helped him acquire 4 properties in less than a month with more than $95,000 of equity in the properties.

According to Ramsey, "Within one week of ordering the free report, I had 4 properties under contract that will total $600 of cash flow each month. Plus I have locked in an average of $10,000 to $12,000 in profit per property. I have never seen an investment opportunity like this before. Residual Income for Life allows me to work part-time in my business while keeping my full time job as a football coach. The last thing I want to do is to spend my evenings and weekends fixing toilets, changing locks, or painting, and on this program I don't have to."

Bruce Burch and Coreen Savikko from Palmdale, CA ordered the special report and flew into Jackson, MS to purchase properties. Their first purchase generated over $500 per month in cash flow and $40,000 in equity. Bruce said, “We are overall quite happy with our experience and we look forward to more deals on this program.”

Sally Raymond from Roanoke, VA ordered the special report and has just planned her first trip to Mississippi to enroll in the program. “My goal is to establish a long term wealth building program and acquire a portfolio of over 50 properties.”

Call me for a copy of this report

0 comments:

Post a Comment